Thank you for signing up for the November Challenge. I’m looking forward to help you succeed in this Challenge!
There are 3 levels available and you can choose the one for you or do all of them:
GREEN, BLUE and RED.
GREEN is very suitable for novice clicker trainers, green horses and trainers with limited time to practise for this Challenge.
The BLUE level is the same as the green level PLUS additional criteria to increase the Challenge. Blue is Advanced.
The RED level is the same as the blue level (= Green + extra Challenges), a few more Challenging criteria to make it more challenging. Red is very advanced.
Here is some important information:
- The HippoLogic Clicker Challenge starts November 15 and ends November 30.
On November 15th, 2022 you can access the full Challenge! I’ll email you as a reminder and you will also receive the link to our secret Facebook group. The group is the place to be to ask for support, make friends and show you progress videos. At November 30th you can share your final Challenge video in our group. Make sure you befriend me on Facebook before the Clicker Challenge starts (https://www.facebook.com/sandra.hippologic) so I can add you to the group. Please let me know if your Facebook name is different from your PayPal information.
You don’t have to wait until the Clicker Challenge officially starts. You can start practising today. Here are some helpful hints:
- In this Challenge the Key Lessons mat training and targeting will be very helpful in the GREEN level, ‘fading out props’ in the BLUE and RED levels and ‘trotting at liberty’ in the RED level. That’s all I can tell you right now.
- Practise filming yourself during training to get used to it. Filming yourself will help you improve your skills quickly.
- Consider using a training journal. I will provide you with one for this 14-day Clicker Challenge.
- Ask a friend to be your accountability partner for the next two weeks to keep you on track or ask them to join the HippoLogic Clicker Training together with you, twice the fun!
- Plan a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 training days a week during the Challenge. Put the dates in your agenda today. Just a minimum of 10 – 15 minutes per training day will get you results!
Happy Horse Training! I’m looking forward to help you improving your clicker training skills!
Please don’t hesitate to email me with your questions or concerns email@example.com