Are you looking for way to enhance the communication with your horse, improve your bond and get the results you want? Clicker training can help you do it.
Clicker Training (positive reinforcement) is a way of continuously asking and checking in with your horse to see what he wants and how he wants to do it for you.
With Clicker Training you make the R of Relationship (horse-human) the center, so that the R of Results will follow quickly and easily.
If you’ve always wanted to befriend your horse, trust him with your life and feel safe with him because he always listens to your cues, this might be just what your looking for!
My name is Sandra Poppema and I teach equestriennes all over the world to enhance the relationship with their horse by showing them how they can implement more positive reinforcement in their daily riding, training and interaction with their horse.
If you want to improve your equine clicker training skills and enhance the bond with your horse, you’re in the right place!
September course registration is open!
Do you have an overweight horse that needs to get in shape? Read more here about my (click the link>>) September R+ training for Overweight Horses.
HippoLogic Clicker Training Academy
A few times a year the Clicker Training Academy, an online coaching program for equestriennes who want to learn and master clicker training opens her doors for new members. Join the VIP list to get an invite.
- You clicker train your horse and you have lots of questions. You’re afraid of doing it wrong.
- You’re an experienced horse person/clicker trainer and are looking for trustworthy and tailored advice from a peer once in a while, or maybe even weekly.
- You don’t fit in with your training and desire being in an encouraging, loving and supportive R+ community where positive reinforcement is the norm.
- You’re serious about improving your R+ training skills and want a mentor.
Sandra Poppema, BSc founder of HippoLogic:
“I teach horse people to build trust and confidence in the relationship with their horses, so that they get results in training they are looking for and to get that soul connection with their horses.“
Online Horse Training Courses & Coaching for non-members
- Online coaching packages
- Self paced online courses, like DIY Grass Training
- Interactive (online) workshops on Zoom, like Trick Training Lying Down
- Shaping plans
- Talks (online and in person)
- Demo’s, workshops and clinics as soon as the pandemic permits
Visit the Shop or contact me (call me, text of WhatsApp1-778-888-6084).
Located in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada