Private coaching sessions online are a great way to find your blind spots together so you can move past the things that keeps you stuck and get to excellence!
In this package deal you get 8 weeks of coaching via Zoom with Sandra Poppema
We will evaluate your training, find your struggle points and how to overcome them. We also look at what goes well in your training in order to create more of that! After a coaching session you have many new view points and I will send you hands on training advice and you’ll get homework. In the homework assignments you can practice your skills.
We’ll craft a tailored training plan for you and your horse.
- Personal tailored positive reinforcement advise for you and your horse
- Train or ride your horse at times when it suits you
- Accountability to help you achieve your goal
- Improved relationship with your horse by better understanding horse behaviour and what motivates your horse to do what he is doing
Personal online coaching:
- Coaching sessions are 60 minutes long
- Review of your training videos
- Includes a tailored training plan
- Contact me for a free connection call
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
1. I don’t know if an online coaching is right for me or I don’t understand HOW it can help me if you’re not there in person. Do you think I need to find an in-person instructor?
I believe online coaching or an online course is not suitable for everybody.
If you’re a total beginner or don’t have any horse experience this is indeed not for you. Online coaching is very suitable for advanced and expert horse people. Why not book a free call to find out more? Click here to book a call in my calendar
2. How do you assess my progress?
In our free Discovery Session we will find out where you are at, in your current training, where you want to go and what you need in order to get there. If I think I can help you we can explore the possibilities to work together. A Discovery Session will take about an hour and is totally free. Why not book your free session to find out more? Click here to book a call in my calendar
3. What do others have to say about you, HippoLogic and this course?
Find out more here or click the tab “Reviews” in the course in the shop.
4. What currency are your prices in?
I live in Canada and all prices on the website are in Canadian Dollar (CAD $)
5. How do I pay?
You can pay online on my website. I offer custom payment plans for those who want to pay instalments. Just get on the phone (I prefer Zoom) with me and we work something out. Click here to book a call in my calendar or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org