HippoLogic Clicker Challenge
HippoLogic’s Clicker Challenge last two weeks and starts on the first day of the month
This Clicker Challenge is for you if you want to test and to improve your horse training skills in a positive and fun way.
It is a like a puzzle: you get the pieces (the goal, the tools and techniques) and you have to play with them and figure out how they fit together. If you are stuck I am here to help you.
This is the best way to gain the knowledge you need to train your horse as well as getting the the experience! You will feel how it is to train your horse without an instructor by your side, because you can do it yourself.
By making a few small changes in your training you can get GREAT results in only two weeks!
Aim is to have a confident, relaxed horse in two weeks that performs in the Challenge as if it wasn’t a big deal at all.
We will have our own online private group to share our experiences, training videos, ask all your questions and encourage each other to our highest potential.
Improve your equine clicker training skills in just 2 weeks.
The #HippoLogicClickerChallenge will bring you a:
– Training plan
– Strategy to plan your training sessions (something a lot of people struggle with)
– Confidence in your own training skills
Here is what will you get if you enter the #HippoLogicClickerChallenge:
– a training challenge at a level that fits your horse
– 2 weeks of tailored help in my private FB group
– a fun learning experience with like-minded equestrians
Who is it for:
- Positive reinforcement trainers of all levels
- Equestrians who like challenges
- Equestrians who are open to leaning and willing to try new things
- Equestrians who want to expand their horizon
- Equestrians who think the method of training is/the way to get to the result is just as important as the result in itself
Who is it NOT for:
- Equestrians without any experience with positive reinforcement (clicker) training. Ask about the Ultimate Horse Training Formula course
- Equestrians who want to ‘win’ this challenge. It is not about winning, it is about developing your skills and growing
- Equestrians who are looking for short cuts in training. There are no short cuts in live that give long lasting results
- Equestrians who are not willing to schedule 3-5 training sessions for the next two weeks
I can’t wait to see you in the #HippoLogicClickerChallenge.