HippoLogic Clicker Challenge
HippoLogic’s Clicker Challenge last two weeks and starts twice a month (1st and 15th).
This Clicker Challenge is for all equestrians who want to expand their horizon and improve their horse training skills in a positive and fun way.
It is a like a puzzle: you get the pieces (the goal, the tools and techniques) and you have to play with them and figure out how they fit together. If you are stuck I am here to help you. In this way you gain the knowledge you need to train your horse as well as the experience! You will feel how it is to train your horse without an instructor, because you can do it yourself.
By the end of the two weeks you’ll listen to your horse better. You will pick up his subtle messages, you’ll see more body language happening and you can interpret your horses messages. Horse training will make sense and it will be clear as a bell what you have to do in order to recreate your successes. After two weeks you will feel more confident in your ability to train your horse.
We will have our own online private group to share our experiences, training videos, ask all your questions and encourage each other to our highest potential.
Dates 2018: Jan 4th, Jan 18th, Feb 1st, Feb 15th, March 1st, March 15th, April 1st, April 15th, May 1st, May 15th, June 1st, June 15th, July 1st, July 15th, August 1st, August 15th, Sept: -, Oct 15th, Nov 1st, Nov 15th, Dec1st, Dec 15th.
Improve your equine clicker training skills in just 2 weeks.
The #HippoLogicClickerChallenge helps you:
– Write your own training plan
– Plan your training days (something a lot of people struggle with)
– Set up your training as effective as possible with short, sweet sessions
– Make your training fun and easy for your horse and a bit more challenging for the trainer)
– Improve shaping behaviours in your horse
– Improve ‘duration’ in training (longer display of a behaviour)
– Teach your horse how to deal with context shifts (changes in environment and still get the same quality of behaviour)
– Improve your timing (using cues, bridge signal, food delivery)
– Understanding your horse better by noticing and interpreting changes in your horses’ body language
– Practise HippoLogic’s Key Lessons (“Your Key to Success in Clicker Training”)
– Find and fix the ‘holes’ in your training you might not even be aware of.
Here is what will you get if you enter the #HippoLogicClickerChallenge:
– a training challenge at your own level
– 2 weeks of daily (!) tailored help in my private FB group
– a fun learning experience with like-mined equestrians
Before you sign up, consider this: You HAVE TO be dedicated to make this work: a minimum of 3 days/week training to complete the basic level and 3-5 days/week training for advanced and expert level.
You don’t have to ‘choose’ a level when you participate. Everyone starts with the basic exercise and adds criteria along the way. It will be wonderful to see what you can achieve in 2 weeks.
Purple level= Contains the Key Lesson you need to succeed in this Challenge and is useful in almost every complex behaviour you want to teach your horse. It is the first building block.
Green level = basic training assignment, achievable for novice clicker trainers, green horses and trainers with limited time
Blue level = basic level + extra criteria
Red level = advanced level + extra criteria
This super FUN learning experience is an amazing deal!
Who is it for:
- Positive reinforcement trainers of all levels
- Equestrians who like challenges
- Equestrians who are open to leaning and willing to try new things
- Equestrians who want to expand their horizon
- Equestrians who think the method of training is/the way to get to the result is just as important as the result in itself
Who is it NOT for:
- Equestrians without any experience with positive reinforcement (clicker) training. Ask about the Key Lesson course
- Equestrians who want to ‘win’ this challenge. It is not about winning, it is about developing your skills and growing
- Equestrians who are looking for short cuts in training
- Equestrians who are not willing to schedule 3-5 training sessions for the next two weeks
I can’t wait to see you in the #HippoLogicClickerChallenge.