The course includes
- Weekly Webinars (approx. 16 hours live online coaching) + access to all replays
- Access to our private Facebook group to assign your homework, ask questions and get tailored support
- Workbook ‘Key Lessons, Your Key to Susses in Equine Clicker Training‘ with template of a training logbook, shaping plan and more
- Instruction videos
Bonus #1: eBook “Key Lessons, Your Key to Success in Equine Clicker Training” (value $27)
Bonus #2: life time access to the Facebook support group
Bonus #3: life time access to all course updates.
Yes, you can join this course every time it is offered in the future! For no additional costs! Even with another horse! I do this because you can get the knowledge in 8 weeks but not the experience. I want you to master all course material, not just a part. Of course the price of this course will go up once there is an update.
In this course we will cover 6 Key Lessons for Horses:
- ‘Table Manners’ for horses: how to behave around food
- Targeting: touching an object with the nose, the most versatile exercise you can imagine!
- Mat Training: targeting with hooves instead of the nose
- ‘Patience’: teach your horse to wait for your cues
- Head lowering: help your horse become calm, stay calm and more
- Backing: trailer unloading, going through gates, aligning with the mounting block backing always comes in handy
That’s not all, we will also cover 6 Key Lessons for Trainers:
- Positive Reinforcement: Timing & Smooth food delivering
- Shaping plan: Learn to split behaviour into the tiniest step to make training simple and complex behaviours easy
- Training Plan: Make a planning to achieve your goal behaviours
- Training Journal: Change your training diary into a valuable training tool
- Accountability partner: Stay motivated and keep your momentum in training in order to be successful and re-create your success
- Emotions in Training: keep emotions under threshold, minimize frustration, maximize fun
General training aspects:
- How to put a behaviour on cue
- How to get better quality behaviours
- Create a system in your training
- Distinguish different kind of reinforcers (low value/high value) and when to use them
You get an e-mail reminder a few days before the course starts
After your payment is received you can access all recorded webinars right away and download the syllabus
Do you have questions? Please fill in the form and I will answer within 24 hours.