A personal coaching session via Zoom with Sandra Poppema. We will evaluate your training, find your struggle points and how to overcome them. We also look at what goes well in your training in order to create more of that! After a coaching session you have many new view points and I will send you hands on training advice. Train whenever it suits you.
Every coaching session includes a free tailored training plan for you and your horse.
- Personal positive reinforcement advise for you and your horse
- Train or ride your horse at times when it suits you
- An experienced accountability partner that helps you achieve your goals
- Improved relationship with your horse by better understanding horse behaviour and what motivates your horse to do what he is doing
- No travel costs
Personal online coaching:
- Coaching sessions are 1 hour long
- Includes your tailored training plan that I send you per email
- Contact me for a free discovery call (45-60 min)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
1.I don’t know if an online coaching is right for me or I don’t understand HOW it can help me if you’re not there in person. Do you think I need to find an in-person instructor?
I believe online coaching or an online course is not suitable for everybody.
If you’re a total beginner or don’t have any horse experience this is indeed not for you. Online coaching is very suitable for advanced and expert horse people. Why not book a free call to find out more? Click here calendly.com/hippologic
2. How do you assess my progress?
In our free Discovery Session we will find out where you are at, in your current training, where you want to go and what you need in order to get there. If I think I can help you we can explore the possibilities to work together. A Discovery Session will take about an hour and is totally free. Why not book your free session to find out more? Click here calendly.com/hippologic
3. What do others have to say about you, HippoLogic and this course?
Find out more here or click the tab “Reviews”
4. What currency are your prices in?
I live in Canada and all prices on the website are in Canadian Dollar (CAD $)
5. How do I pay?
You can pay online on my website. I offer custom payment plans for those who want to pay instalments. Just get on the phone (I prefer Zoom) with me and we work something out. Book a time here or send me an email email@example.com