Trick Training Webinar
All prices on this website are in Canadian dollar (CAD)
Date: FULL Saturday JUNE 22nd, 10 am Pacific Standard Time (don’t miss it, this will be LIVE, no replay!) FULL
! LIVE webinar, limited seating !
Next online class will be:
Saturday July 13th 2019, 10 am Pacific Standard Time (don’t miss it, this will be LIVE, no replay!)
Teach your horse to lie down
In this 2 hour webinar you will:
- learn everything you need to know to teach your horse to lie down
- learn different techniques that can help you get to the same result
- know how to put this behaviour on cue
It will be an interactive webinar with lots of Q&A time.
After this online class you:
- know everything you need to know to start teaching your horse to lie down
- have a step-by-step training plan for your horse
- know how to set yourself and your horse up for success
Limited space available.
Is this right for me?
- You’re an advanced horse person and want to learn as much as possible
- Your horse is already used to clicker training/ positive reinforcement training
- You are already using with positive reinforcement (bridge signal (click/word) + reinforcer) on a regular bases
- You want to know how people train their horse to lie down on cue
- You have been working on lying down and now you need help
- You want to learn if there are new angles to teach this behaviour
Because this is an online class you can’t bring your horse. However, people who pre-register with the form below will get the opportunity to send in a short video of their horse lying down and get feedback in our online class.
Who is this not for?
This is not for you if:
- You already know how to train a horse to lie down
- You don’t use positive reinforcement/clicker training or don’t know what this is
- You don’t care how it’s done, as long as it gets done
- You don’t have a horse
- Are not interested in learning the principles of learning and motivation
Scroll down to get on the list for more info
7 in stock (can be backordered)