The course includes
- Weekly Webinars (approx. 16 hours live online coaching) + access to all replays
- Access to our private Facebook group to assign your homework, ask questions and get tailored support
- Templates of a training logbook, shaping plan and more
- Lot’s of clear instruction videos
- Understand the complete process of training: from idea to performance.
- Learn to train your horse in 100% positive ways
- Get confident in your own training skills
- Bond with your horse in training
You get an e-mail reminder a few days before the course starts
Do you have questions? Please fill in the form and I will answer within 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
1.I don’t know if an online course is right for me or I don’t understand HOW it can help me if you’re not there in person. Do you think I need to find an in-person instructor?
I believe online coaching or an online is not suitable for everybody. If you’re a total beginner or don’t have any horse experience this is indeed not for you. Online coaching is very suitable for advanced and expert horse people. Why not book a free call to find out more? Click here calendly.com/hippologic
2. How do you assess my progress in the course?
You will get templates for shaping plan and other homework assignments that you fill in, scan or take a picture off and upload in our group. I also ask you to make videos of your training. In this way you’ll get personal and tailored feedback on your training.
3. What do others have to say about you, HippoLogic and this course?
4. What currency are your prices in?
I live in Canada and all prices on the website are in Canadian Dollar (CAD $)
5. How do I pay?
You can pay online on my website. I offer custom payment plans for those who want to pay instalments. Just get on the phone (I prefer Zoom) with me and we work something out. Book a time here or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org