With this checklist you can avoid the most common made mistakes in clicker training horses.
If you’ll make these 6 simple things a habit you’ll avoid the common pitfalls most people fall into:
- Being confused
- Not knowing what to click for
- Not having a clear communication method with your horse
- Not delivering on the promise
- Not honouring the safety of horse and handler
- Over training the horse so he won’t like to interact with you
This Clicker Training Checklist will give clarity and flow in your training. Of course you’ll see that reflect back in your results. Who doesn’t want results?
Sign up to get your free Checklist.
You’ll also receive regular clicker tips and training advice and you’ll be the first to know about my early bird prices for new courses.
Yes, send me the easy Clicker Training Checklist